Featured in Harper’s Bazaar, Sculplla Facial Filler is an advanced, non-injectable anti-aging treatment that drives an ingredient called Poly-L-Lactic Acid (the same ingredient you’ll find in the filler Sculptra), as well as a blend of anti-aging favorites like caffeine and niacinamide into the top layer of your skin to plump fine lines and wrinkles. There’s no downtime, except avoiding water and sweat for 12 hours, and the results are cumulative.
Sculplla Facial Filler
- One treatment can last up to six weeks, but for best results, a series of three done a week apart can last up to five to six months.
- Skin will appear fuller after just one treatment.
- Safe, non-injectable treatment requires no anesthesia, no pain medication, and no recovery time.
- Sculplla: Half Face with Celluma ($125)
- Sculplla: Full Face with Celluma ($185)